London [UK], Jan. 11 : Looks like Kim Kardashian can again flaunt her engagement ring on her finger, soon!
Reports suggest that Kim's diamond ring, which was stolen during the Paris robbery, can be retrieved, after 16 people were arrested in connection with her robbery ordeal, reports the Mirror.
The 36-year-old reality star had her four million dollars ring stolen, among other items of jewellery, totalling to an estimated 10 million dollars, when she was robbed at gunpoint in Paris, France.
The report further says that two unidentified brothers allegedly 'disposed' of the flashy bling, and police sources now believe they could be the key to retrieving it.
Let's now keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best! (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak