Washington D.C. [USA], Jan. 16 : Looks like Kim Kardashian is steadily getting back into her routine having fun with kids and meeting new friends.
After her Paris robbery ordeal few months ago, the ' Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star is currently in Dubai on her first overseas trip, where she spent the weekend going four-wheeling, shopping and meeting with dancers, including children, reports E! Online.
The 36-year-old reality star was dressed casually in a dark printed T-shirt and ripped jeans.
During her four-wheeling adventure, Kardashian donned a long black fur coat, dark cleavage-baring top and maroon pants.
She was photographed wearing a skintight white wool mini dress, paired with calf-high lace-up nude boots and a dark baseball cap, while leaving her 5-star hotel in the city.
Accompanied by her sidekick Scott Disick, Kardashian had traveled to Dubai primarily to support and be a model for her makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic during his 'Master Class' at the MusicHall Dubai.
This marks her first official public appearance since robbers held her at gunpoint, tied her up and stole more than 10 million dollars worth of jewelry inside her hotel room in Paris in October. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak