London [UK], Feb. 8 : If the reports turn out to be true, scores of fans are in for a huge treat as Lady Gaga is set to join Metallica for a duet at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards.
Whispers of the forthcoming collaboration on Music's Biggest Night first began making the rounds late on Monday, when a Gaga fan account tweeted a snippet of an alleged promo clip for the show, which announced: "Lady Gaga duets with Metallica." The clip also featured shots of previously announced performers Little Big Town and Katy Perry, reports the Daily Mail.
This wouldn't be the first time both Gaga and Metallica paired up with other performers at the Grammys.
Lady Gaga is a regular performer at the annual ceremony; she appeared at the stage last year to pay tribute to David Bowie.
Metallica last performed on the show in 2014 as they did their classic One with world famous concert pianist Lang Lang.
Metallica's "Hardwired" is nominated for Best Rock Song this year. The band is competing with David Bowie, Radiohead, Twenty One Pilots and Highly Suspect. Gaga is not up for any awards as Joanne was released after the 2016 deadline. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak