Washington D.C. [USA], Feb. 8 : Katykats, be prepared! Looks like singer Katy Perry is all set to drop her new music soon.
The 32-year-old took to Instagram to share a snippet of her upcoming and highly anticipated new single.
The ' Roar' fame singer captioned the video "Why are we all so chained #Fridaythe10th" with the star walking in heels with a disco ball chained to her ankle.
It is reported that the single is titled ' Chained to the Rhythm' and co-produced by Max Martin and the 'Cheap Thrills' singer Sia.
A few moments earlier, Perry posted another video of a billboard going up featuring her photo with February 10 written across it. That made her fans even more excited.
On a related note, just yesterday it was announced that the pop sensation will be taking the center stage for a performance at music's biggest night - The Grammy Awards.
She joins the likes of Beyonce, Bruno Mars, The Weeknd, Adele and Metallica who are included in the list of performers.
To date, Katy has garnered 13 Grammy nominations.(ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak