Los Angeles [California], Feb. 17 : Selena Gomez's has released a latest track 'It Ain't Me' with Norwegian DJ Kygo, in which the pop-star is narrating a sad story about a relationship that falls apart because of alcoholism.
The 24-year-old beauty, who had a tremendous 2016 with three pop singles reaching at the top of Billboard list, is out with more mature-sounding work with heartbreaking lyrics.
The Norwegian DJ perfectly balances SelGo's soft vocals with increasing intensity of guitar strums and piano notes.
The lyrics of her new track talks about 'being 17.'
'We were sipping whisky neat / Highest floor, the Bowery / And I was high enough,' are some of the lyrics.
'Somewhere along the lines / We stopped seeing eye to eye / You were staying out all night / And I had enough.'
She added: "Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? / Who's gonna rock you when the sun won't let you sleep? / Who's waking up to drive you home when you're drunk and all alone? / Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? / It ain't me."
However, Selena's rumored boyfriend, The Weeknd released a new track, , titled "Some Way," with rapper Nav on Wednesday and many fans think the "Starboy" singer is calling out his girlfriend Selena Gomez's ex, Justin Bieber, mentioning how someone's former significant other is falling for him. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak