Washington D.C. [USA], Feb 17. : A plea of a Georgia woman, who sued the 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' producers in June, for wrong pronunciation of real estate agent Titi Pierce's name, has been ruled out.
According to a TMZ.com report, the case was ruled out as according to the judge, there was nothing untoward about DeGeneres poking fun at realtor Titi Pierce's name, which she pronounced as "Titty," reports TMZ.com.
For the unversed, the issue began when the host, during a segment called "What's Wrong with These Signs?", pronounced real estate agent Titi Pierce's name like "titty" instead of "Tee Tee", has been ruled out.
According to the document, "The letter 'i' in the English language can be pronounced in several ways. While Titi chooses to pronounce her name with "e," there is nothing demonstrably false in pronouncing it with "i" as DeGeneres did."(ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak