Washington D.C. (India), Feb. 20 : Everyone knows that Kim Kardashian is never afraid to flaunt her body, whether it her intense workout session or her cosmetic surgery.
The 36 year-old recently posted a video on Snapchat, telling about her visit to a dermatologist, to get rid of her stretch marks, reports E! Online.
The ' Keeping Up With Kardashians' star, who was really nervous being involved in the process said, "I feel so excited that I finally did it. I've been so scared to do it, like it hurts so badly, and it didn't hurt that badly. So I'm so grateful and I'm so excited. I love you, Dr. Ourian!"
The reality TV star had earlier posted a video on Snapchat about how the doctor tightened the skin around her belly button-without actual surgery. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak