Washington D.C. [USA], Feb. 27 : No matter how younger or old you are, attending The Academy Awards is always special.
The 8 year-old, Sunny Pawar felt the same when he walked the red carpet, showing his cool attitude for the shutterbugs, reports E! Online.
While finding words to describe the feeling, his translator shared, "He's excited and he feels great about it to be here."
He also shared that he had already talked to some of his co-stars about some of the fun that awaits him.
On a related note, ' Lion' is nominated six Oscars including Best Picture and Best Adapted Screenplay. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak