Washington D.C. [USA], Feb. 27 (ANI): Anyone who is in the acting field dreams to walk the red carpet of the Oscars with special someone and Dev Patel has got someone who was perfect for this gigantic occasion.
The 'Lion' actor brought his beaming mother to the Academy Awards, reports Washington Post.
"My mom's, like, on the verge of tears," he said.
Patel also shared how emotional he got while filming the mother-son reunion scene in the movie and that scene is one of his favorite moments of the film by saying, "There was truth to it."
Dev Patel has been nominated in the Best Supporting Actor category for his portrayal of Saroo Brierly in the movie 'Lion'.
" Lion," which is nominated for best picture is based on the true story of Saroo Brierley, who was just five years old when he fell asleep on a train and found himself hundreds of miles away from his home in rural India. After being placed in an orphanage, he was adopted by an Australian couple. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak