Washington D.C. [USA], Feb. 28 : After creating magic on the Oscars stage with his 'La La Land' performance, John Legend is set to treat the fans with something more.
After bringing 'City of Stars' to life at the 89th Academy Awards, Legend officially released his medley of 'Audition (The Fools Who Dream)' and the former track, reports Billboard.
Though the 38-year-old musician played the piano during his Oscars performance, the recorded version features ' La La Land's composer Justin Hurwitz, playing the keys.
On this note, Hurwitz took home the trophy for 'Best Original Score' and ' City of Stars' won the Oscar for 'Best Original Song.'(ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak