New Delhi [India], Mar. 3 : Chopping off those locks to keep your worries at bay.
That's exactly what Katy Perry did recently!
The 32-year-old singer chopped off several inches of her blonde locks, debuting her edgy new look on Instagram, shortly after calling it quits with her beau Orlando Bloom.
The ' Chained to the Rhythm' singer posted a series of snapshots from her hairstylist's chair, giving all major Miley Cyrus vibes!
She took to social media with a sneak peek of her haircut, writing, "cash me outside howbow dah S/O @mrchrismcmillan and @justinandersoncolor & @riderdyehair for that platinum status."
"I WASNT READY TILL NOW," she wrote in another post.
Chris McMillan, Justin Anderson and Melina Miller-Ryder were behind Perry's new-look.
While the fans feel this look is an effect of the break-up, the singer took to Twitter to inform that there's nothing but love between her and Bloom.
"How bout a new way of thinking for 2017," she began by writing. "U can still b friends & love ur former partners! No one's a victim or a villain, get a life y'all!"
According to an E! Online report, earlier this week, following a sighting of the two at an Oscars after-party, the former couple released a statement about the status of their almost-one-year relationship.
"Before rumors or falsifications get out of hand we can confirm that Orlando and Katy are taking respectful, loving space at this time." (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak