New Delhi [India], Mar. 6 : Love is in the air for Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid!
The British singer took to Twitter to post an apology video, for giving the iHeart awards a miss.
In the video, as he speaks, a hand appears from out of frame and Hadid comes in, showing her love for the singer.
"I'm currently in Paris. Sorry I can't be there. A little birdie told me that I've actually won an award, so thank you very much. I'm very honored. To everyone that voted, it means a lot, and my costar's actually sitting next to me right here, so she's gonna say hello as well," he said.
The supermodel and Malik blew a kiss to the camera and said, "Hello guys. Thank so much."
The couple is in city of love, Paris, to attend fashion week, hence were unable to attend the award ceremony.
For the unversed, Malik, 25, and Gigi Hadid, 21, started dating in November 2015 and called it quits after seven months. But, the couple reunited shortly after. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak