New Delhi [India], Mar. 8 : Shaking off the criticism from Beyonce's fans for a recent Vanity Fair shoot, Emma Watson has cleared the air over the comments she made in 2014 about the singer and her first visual album 'Beyonce.'
Beyhive was abuzz after the 26-year-old actress' recent photo shoot were released, wherein she posed braless, dubbing her as a "hypocrite."
Many fans claimed that back in 2014, in an interview, Watson called out Queen Bey over how the pop star presented herself in the videos for her self-titled album, saying that by using her sexuality as empowerment, she wasn't a feminist.
However, the 'Harry Potter' star took it to her Twitter handle to say that her words were clearly taken out of context, re-posting her full quotes, even highlighting the section where she talks about Beyonce.
"This is the part of my 2014 interview with Tavi [Gevinson] where we talked about Beyonce," she explained in her tweet. "My words are in bold." (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak