New York [USA], Mar. 8 : Scarlett Johansson has decided to officially part her ways from her husband Romain Dauriac as she has reportedly filed for divorce.
'The Avengers' actress, who sued Dauriac in Manhattan Supreme Court, stated that their marriage is "irretrievably broken" and asked the judge to give her the primary custody of their 3-year-old daughter, Rose Dorothy Dauriac, the New York Post reported.
Dauriac's attorney, Harold Mayerson, revealed that his client plans to fight the request, adding "He would like to move to France with his daughter and Ms. Johansson does a lot of travelling. It will be an interesting process."
The couple tied the knot back in 2014 and managed to keep the details surrounding their nuptials top-secret for several months.
The divorce news comes on the heels of the pair being seen out in public together on numerous occasions and seemingly on good terms after it was revealed that they had split. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak