Washington D.C. [USA], Mar. 11 : All the Miley Cyrus fans went gaga sometimes back when father Billy Ray Cyrus posted a photo of his daughter in a white dress, leading all to speculate that she has secretly married her fiance Liam Hemsworth.
"I'm so happy.you are happy @mileycyrus," he captioned the mysterious snap.
This picture instantly took social media by storm with fans' curiosity over the speculations.
However, according to a report in Us Weekly, her manager denied the news, saying the singer and Hemsworth are not married.
"[It was] just some great photos that happen to have been taken in a white dress," her manager said about the snap posted by Billy Ray Cyrus.
Basically this rumour further fueled when Billy Ray retweeted several users, who asked if the Miley had tied the knot.
"Did she get married.." one user asked, while another wrote, "I saw this and automatic thought wedding.."
Another fan begged for clarity, "Did Miley get married?! I NEED ANSWERS."
Miley and Hemsworth have been dating off and on since they met on the set of 2010's 'The Last Song.' They got engaged in June 2012, but split a little over a year later in September 2013. They remained friends, though, and rekindled their romance in late 2015.
After the reunion, Cyrus decided to start wearing her 3.5-carat engagement ring again, though according to a source, at the time that Hemsworth "never formally proposed again." (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak