Washington D.C. [USA], Mar.14 : Alison Brie and Dave Franco did what many celebrities can only think of doing: getting married without all the paparazzis around.
A representative for the 34 year-old-actress confirmed the news of the marriage, reports People magazine.
No further details have been given about the wedding, including the date and the venue.
In January, Dave did talk about James Franco's confession of a wedding happening 'this year,' with his signature humour.
"He (James) doesn't know anything. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Who knows when it's going to be? Hopefully soon. Hopefully early this year, but again we're very lax about the whole planning," he shared.
In 2015, Brie gushed at the red carpet of her movie 'Sleeping with other People' while flaunting her engagement ring and called 'Neighbors 2: Sorority Rise' star, a 'sweetheart'.
Dave, 31, and Alison, 34, started dating in 2012 and got engaged in August 2015. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak