Washington D.C. [USA], Mar.16 : Celebrities being a target of photos hacking is not something unusual.
British actress Emma Watson is the latest victim of such an act and she is ready to take a strict action against it.
According to E! Online, a representative to the actress said, "Photos from clothes fitting Emma had with a stylist a couple of years ago have been stolen. They are not nude photographs. Lawyers have been instructed and we are not commenting further."
Reports suggest that the pictures have been shared on the so-called "dark web" - an encrypted network not easily accessible by the average user.
The hack comes after Watson was attacked for posing for a revealing picture in a magazine, with critics claiming it was an affront to her feminist ideals.
In 2015, after giving a speech at United Nations about Feminism, a website threatening the UN Women goodwill ambassador to release her naked pics, but none ever surfaced.
After such retaliation, the ' Beauty and the Beast' star said, "I knew it was a hoax, I knew the pictures didn't exist. The minute I stepped up and talked about women's rights I was immediately threatened, within less than 12 hours I was receiving threats."
In 2014, a similar incident took place when such revealing photos of celebrities like Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton and more surface the net. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak