New Delhi [India], Mar.17 : Actor Bryan Cranston, who lends his voice to Po's father, Li, believes that 'Kung Fu Panda' teaches you about the value of a family.
The ' Trumbo' star shared, "'Kung Fu Panda 3' explores the areas of the differences between the family you make and the family you come from and the bonds of both of them and the allure, the innate lure of the ones that you were born into and yet the value of the family that you make. And the great thing about this film is that it doesn't devalue either one".
The five time Golden Globe Awardee has been known globally for his outstanding performances in both films as well as television industry and has charmed his fans, with his voice as Li in the Kung Fun Panda Sequel.
Till now, the Kung Fu Panda movies have shown Po, the lovable panda accidently landing in a different world and later finding his purpose of life to become a dragon warrior. However, the sequel Kung Fu Panda 3 takes the audiences to Po's journey to find his biological father.
In the film, Po finds his roots and his kin and re-connects with his Panda Family and the village for the very first time!
Be a part of Po's journey to find out more about secret panda village and re connecting with fellow pandas.
Star Movies, home of some of the biggest blockbusters will be premiering the popular animated film ' Kung Fu Panda 3' on March 19 at 1 pm & 9 pm. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak