Washington D.C. [USA], Apr. 11 : It's no more a secret!
Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk, who welcomed their first child together two weeks ago, have named their newborn daughter Lea de Seine Shayk Cooper.
"They are both extremely thrilled and feel so blessed," a source told E! Online.
Bradley, 42 and Irina, 31, are said to be already thinking about siblings for Lea.
"Bradley and Irina love each other so much and this is not gonna be the only kid - there will be a few more after this one. Both families are very happy," the insider added.
Shayk's pregnancy news broke last November after she was photographed on the Victoria Secret runway with ensembles that covered her midsection. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak