New Delhi [India], Apr. 11 : Katy Perry has taken her subversive bleach blonde hair to the next level - by joining the team buzz cut.
The 32-year-old-singer took to her Instagram and posted a photo with her new hairstyle - a super short pixie.
She captioned the snap, "fifth element flow."
In the picture, she is seen sporting a black jacket with a hood that shows just the top half of her head.
Perry tagged her hair stylist Chris McMillan as well as celebrity colourist Justin Anderson.
The ' Chained to the Rhythm' hit-maker first chopped her hair after her split from Orlando Bloom and while talking at the iHeartRadio Music awards she said, "I saw Scarlett Johansson and she had the same cut and I was like, 'That's one of the most beautiful women in the world. I can do that, too and look maybe half as good.' So I went there."
Katy Perry believes that "she feels the most authentic she has ever been." (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak