Los Angeles [USA], April 16 : Seems like, Selena Gomez and Weeknd can't keep their hands off each other, be it holding hands or kissing.
Recently, the couple was spotted expressing affection for each other at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 2017.
They were spotted making their way in the VIP area Travis Scott's performance. Taking the lead, the Starboy singer led Selena by the hand to help make their way in the VIP area through the crowd, reports E! online.
The 'It Ain't Me' singer has been joining her boyfriend as he continues his world tour.
Recently, they celebrated the rapper Belly's birthday at a private home in Beverly Hills, where the two looked more in love than ever.
"Selena and The Weeknd were very sweet together and mellow," the source said.
Giving their fans a rare, intimate look at their relationship, the "Love to Lay" singer shared a picture of Selena kissing him on the cheek. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak