New Delhi [India], Apr 18 : After headlining this year's Coachella, Lady Gaga is on a roll with having best of both the worlds as she is making her major film debut with 'A Star is Born'.
The 31 year-old-singer took to Instagram and shared the first look of her first movie 'A Star is Born' which will be Bradley Cooper's directorial debut.
She captioned the snap, "I always wanted to be an actress on the big screen. The story of A Star is Born is so special and I'm so grateful to Bradley for making my dream come true. Can't wait for you to meet Ally."
The picture sees the ' American Hustle' star onstage playing guitar next to Gaga, who can be seen singing.
The 'You & I' hit-maker will go by her legal name Stefani Germanotta in the film's credits.
The movie focuses on the story of an up-and-coming starlet who struggles to break into the entertainment world with guidance from an industry veteran on the way down.
Sam Elliott and Andrew Dice Clay are also set to star in the remake.
' A Star is Born' has officially kicked off production, with Gaga and Cooper filming a few scenes at the Coachella music festival, which are meant to take place during a country concert in the movie. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak