Washington D.C. [USA], Apr 20 : Looks like the former Fresh Prince of Bel-Air will soon be seen in the role of Genie in the upcoming live-action remake of Aladdin.
According to Deadline, Will Smith is in early talks to voice Genie in Disney's live-action 'Aladdin, reboot from director Guy Ritchie.
It is a part of the studio's strategy of bringing its classic animated titles to life, and the most recent one was 'Beauty and the Beast.'
On this note, 'Beauty and the Beast' has already grossed over one billion dollar worldwide.
Like 'Beauty and the Beast', 'Aladdin' will also be a live-action musical and that would fit well with Smith, who is not only an actor but was known to the world for his musical prowess as 'The Fresh Prince' rapper before he hit the little or big screen.
The shoot will supposedly start in the United Kindoms in July and wrap by early next year- long, six-month shoot. (ANI)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak