Jade Parfitt helps launch Fashion for the Brave, a high profile fundraising event for the Household Calvary Operational Casualties Fund and The British Forces Foundation at Hyde Park Barracks on March 11, 2012 in London, England. Jade Parfitt wears a dress by Corrie Nielsen and a Firebird diamond necklace valued at over £1,000,000. (Photo by Tim Whitby/Getty Images)
- Indian-origin Counsyl co-founder Balaji Srinivasan steps up as Andreessen Horowitz' general partner
- Microsoft updates security features for account holders
- Coca Cola to debut new low-calorie Coke next year
- 1 in 5 Americans will reach affluence in lifetime
- American bourbon overtakes Scottish whiskey!