London, April 10 : Actress Lauren Conrad loved the perks of her reality TV career as it allows her to do what she loves doing.
"There were definitely great perks. I got to travel a lot and I got to meet great people as well. But for me, the reality TV platform was always a business opportunity.
"Also, it gave me a voice, and I think it's really nice if you can turn that into something more," the 26-year-old told look. co. uk.
Lauren admits the best thing is that she can do things she really enjoys, like writing her new book "The Fame Game".
"I'm really happy. It worked out well for me, because I am able to do the clothing line and write these books, things that I love, without the cameras around," she said.(IANS)
- New Zealand players want to test 'pink ball' before day-night Test
- Expert says Pistorius' shooting reenactment footage might result in mistrial
- Sania enters top-5 for first time in her career
- Kapur finishes tied 18th, McDowell wins as Stadler collapses
- Tim Krul defends penalty shootout 'mind games' during Netherlands' WC quarterfinal victory
- Stan Chartered to invest Rs 500-cr in Sterlite Power Grid
- Sensex breaches 26,000-mark; Nifty at record-high of 7,787.95
- Gold price slips below Rs 27,500 level in futures trade
- World's largest shopping mall with theme park to come up in Dubai
- Pink Floyd to release new album'The Endless River' in October
- Hillary Clinton would want Meryl Streep to portray her in film
- Now, 'I MISS W' tees for those who miss George W. Bush
- U.S. tightens airline passenger restrictions in view of anticipated terror threat
- China reportedly shows off next-gen submarine at PLAN
- Apple hires Tag Heuer's sales director for upcoming iWatch