London, April 10 : Actress Lauren Conrad loved the perks of her reality TV career as it allows her to do what she loves doing.
"There were definitely great perks. I got to travel a lot and I got to meet great people as well. But for me, the reality TV platform was always a business opportunity.
"Also, it gave me a voice, and I think it's really nice if you can turn that into something more," the 26-year-old told look. co. uk.
Lauren admits the best thing is that she can do things she really enjoys, like writing her new book "The Fame Game".
"I'm really happy. It worked out well for me, because I am able to do the clothing line and write these books, things that I love, without the cameras around," she said.(IANS)
- De Villiers shines as Proteas cruise past Windies in first ODI
- McIlroy records first pro hole-in-one to be two shots adrift of lead at Abu Dhabi
- FIA finally allows Honda to upgrade engine in 2015 F1 season
- Morgan says loss against Oz no WC setback
- Boxing legend Ali released from hospital in time to celebrate 73rd birthday
- We will defeat poisonous Islamist narrative: UK PM David Cameron
- People sharing news on social media stay better connected with information
- Al Qaeda leader claims Charlie Hebdo massacre took years in making
- International music streaming service Rdio launches in India
- Two 'unknown planets' may lie hidden beyond Pluto