London, April 10 : Actress Lauren Conrad loved the perks of her reality TV career as it allows her to do what she loves doing.
"There were definitely great perks. I got to travel a lot and I got to meet great people as well. But for me, the reality TV platform was always a business opportunity.
"Also, it gave me a voice, and I think it's really nice if you can turn that into something more," the 26-year-old told look. co. uk.
Lauren admits the best thing is that she can do things she really enjoys, like writing her new book "The Fame Game".
"I'm really happy. It worked out well for me, because I am able to do the clothing line and write these books, things that I love, without the cameras around," she said.(IANS)
- ICC Umpires and Match Referees' three-day workshop concludes in Dubai
- Watson wants to win Ryder Cup because he despises feeling of losing
- England selectors taking big risk by asking Cook to remain ODI captain: Agnew
- Kapil Dev wins Lifetime Achievement award in UK
- Liverpool among number of clubs to be investigated for possible FFP breaches