London, April 10 : Actress Lauren Conrad loved the perks of her reality TV career as it allows her to do what she loves doing.
"There were definitely great perks. I got to travel a lot and I got to meet great people as well. But for me, the reality TV platform was always a business opportunity.
"Also, it gave me a voice, and I think it's really nice if you can turn that into something more," the 26-year-old told look. co. uk.
Lauren admits the best thing is that she can do things she really enjoys, like writing her new book "The Fame Game".
"I'm really happy. It worked out well for me, because I am able to do the clothing line and write these books, things that I love, without the cameras around," she said.(IANS)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Cancer Drug Opdivo Receives another Approval from FDA
- Double Mastectomy Offers More Choices When It Comes To Breast Reconstruction
- Ocrelizumab cuts multiple sclerosis relapses by nearly 50% compared with Rebif in two large clinical trials
- Whole Foods recalling cheese after FDA finds Listeria during a sample test
- Medical Marijuana Regulations win Governor Jerry Brown’s signature
- Journalist Jason Rezaian sentenced by Iranian Court, verdict unknown
- Extinct tree-climbing human was handy with its feet as well
- Tech- stable policies combo can help avoid another `dark` age: World electricity firms
- Obama mocks Kanye's 2020 presidential run, calls him 'Peezy'
- Chad: Five suicide bomb attacks kill 36, injure 50