London, April 10 : Actress Lauren Conrad loved the perks of her reality TV career as it allows her to do what she loves doing.
"There were definitely great perks. I got to travel a lot and I got to meet great people as well. But for me, the reality TV platform was always a business opportunity.
"Also, it gave me a voice, and I think it's really nice if you can turn that into something more," the 26-year-old told look. co. uk.
Lauren admits the best thing is that she can do things she really enjoys, like writing her new book "The Fame Game".
"I'm really happy. It worked out well for me, because I am able to do the clothing line and write these books, things that I love, without the cameras around," she said.(IANS)
- Proteas expect to settle on WC's 15-man squad by end ODI series against Zimbabwe
- 'Injury-prone' Watson pulls out from Zimbabwe ODI tour
- Shahryar M. Khan unanimously elected as new PCB chairman
- Federer advances to Cincinnati final with straight set win over Raonic
- Serena Williams battles off Caroline Wozniacki to advance to Cincinnati final