London, April 10 : Actress Lauren Conrad loved the perks of her reality TV career as it allows her to do what she loves doing.
"There were definitely great perks. I got to travel a lot and I got to meet great people as well. But for me, the reality TV platform was always a business opportunity.
"Also, it gave me a voice, and I think it's really nice if you can turn that into something more," the 26-year-old told look. co. uk.
Lauren admits the best thing is that she can do things she really enjoys, like writing her new book "The Fame Game".
"I'm really happy. It worked out well for me, because I am able to do the clothing line and write these books, things that I love, without the cameras around," she said.(IANS)
- Human rights groups ask Nepal to reject draft TRC Bill
- European publishing giant accuses 'monopolistic' Google of building 'superstate'
- India's software market grew at 10pc in 2013: Research
- Majority of Americans do not consider Obama 'black'
- Marissa Mayer's earnings dropped to $24.9M last year from 35M 2012 high