London, April 10 : Actress Lauren Conrad loved the perks of her reality TV career as it allows her to do what she loves doing.
"There were definitely great perks. I got to travel a lot and I got to meet great people as well. But for me, the reality TV platform was always a business opportunity.
"Also, it gave me a voice, and I think it's really nice if you can turn that into something more," the 26-year-old told look. co. uk.
Lauren admits the best thing is that she can do things she really enjoys, like writing her new book "The Fame Game".
"I'm really happy. It worked out well for me, because I am able to do the clothing line and write these books, things that I love, without the cameras around," she said.(IANS)
- Selector backs 'sensible' Misbah to comeback strongly post Pak's back-to-back WC debacles
- CA, NZC agree to put Chappell-Hadlee trophy on line for Kiwi-Oz CWC tie
- Watson claims 'crunch' time for him to score runs for retaining place in Oz squad
- Here's who the famous bum showing Athena Tennis Girl actually is
- Hesson side-steps Warner's latest 'McCullum brain explosion' sledge
- 'Pregnancy perfume' broadcasts whether mom-to-be is carrying boy or girl
- Former Marine sentenced to life in prison over killing of 'American Sniper' author Chris Kyle
- Crocodiles, not dinosaurs ruled Earth 13mln yrs ago
- Google likely to unveil new Chromebook Pixel soon
- Microsoft to discontinue support for Google, Facebook chat in Outlook.comTech