London, April 10 : Actress Lauren Conrad loved the perks of her reality TV career as it allows her to do what she loves doing.
"There were definitely great perks. I got to travel a lot and I got to meet great people as well. But for me, the reality TV platform was always a business opportunity.
"Also, it gave me a voice, and I think it's really nice if you can turn that into something more," the 26-year-old told look. co. uk.
Lauren admits the best thing is that she can do things she really enjoys, like writing her new book "The Fame Game".
"I'm really happy. It worked out well for me, because I am able to do the clothing line and write these books, things that I love, without the cameras around," she said.(IANS)
- Hamilton might consider quitting Merc due to increasing tension with Rosberg: Reports
- Button feels sympathetic with Hamilton following Belgian GP row with Rosberg
- Rodgers brands Balotelli's move to Liverpool as 'calculated risk'
- Man U agree to British record transfer fee of 59.7 mln-pounds for Di Maria
- Pellegrini says Man City's win over Liverpool worth 'six points'
- New 'Quantum of the Seas' cruise to feature 'robot bartenders', 'virtual balconies'
- Facebook to scale down click-bait stories from users' newsfeed
- Robots can now tab 'Robo Brain' to learn what they need from internet
- Ancestral exposure to toxics can add more stress in great granddaughters' lives
- Mozilla's low-cost Firefox OS smartphone debuts in India at Rs. 1999