London, April 10 : Actress Lauren Conrad loved the perks of her reality TV career as it allows her to do what she loves doing.
"There were definitely great perks. I got to travel a lot and I got to meet great people as well. But for me, the reality TV platform was always a business opportunity.
"Also, it gave me a voice, and I think it's really nice if you can turn that into something more," the 26-year-old told look. co. uk.
Lauren admits the best thing is that she can do things she really enjoys, like writing her new book "The Fame Game".
"I'm really happy. It worked out well for me, because I am able to do the clothing line and write these books, things that I love, without the cameras around," she said.(IANS)
- Proteas thrash Kiwis by 72 runs in second ODI to take unbeatable 2-0 series lead
- 'Happy' Federer says current 'positive situation' even has him surprised
- Olympic star Greg Rutherford welcomes baby boy
- Ferguson says Moyes did not inherit 'antiquated' structure at Man U
- Messi scores during Barca's 3-1 Ajax win to inch closer to Raul's 71 CL goals record
- Astronomers observe star's fortunate escape from black hole with minor damage
- Circuits for signals at 140 GHz makes world record
- No agreement reached with Iran on nuke programme: US
- Vegetarian dino 'Stegosaurus' used sharp tail as deadly weapon
- U.S., Iraq planning ground offensive against IS to recapture towns, cities