Mumbai, April 27 - Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit seems to be on movie signing spree. After Vishal Bhardwaj's "Dedh Ishqiya", the actress has accepted Anubhav Sinha's "Gulab Gang".
"Just signed a second film called 'Gulab Gang'! Go girl power! It is to be produced by Anubhav Sinha, and directed by Soumik Sen," Madhuri wrote on her Facebook page.
However, no further details on Madhuri's new project are available. "Dedh Ishqiya" is sequel to 2010 film "Ishqiya", which featured Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi. While Naseer and Arshad reprise their roles, Vidya's place has been taken by Madhuri in the film.
The actress is set to return to the small screen also as the judge of the fifth season of "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa" and has started shooting for its promos.
"Meanwhile, on my way to shooting promos for 'Jhalak Dikla Ja'. The team is awesome and I think this season should be great!" she posted. (IANS)
- De Villiers shines as Proteas cruise past Windies in first ODI
- McIlroy records first pro hole-in-one to be two shots adrift of lead at Abu Dhabi
- FIA finally allows Honda to upgrade engine in 2015 F1 season
- Morgan says loss against Oz no WC setback
- Boxing legend Ali released from hospital in time to celebrate 73rd birthday
- We will defeat poisonous Islamist narrative: UK PM David Cameron
- People sharing news on social media stay better connected with information
- Al Qaeda leader claims Charlie Hebdo massacre took years in making
- International music streaming service Rdio launches in India
- Two 'unknown planets' may lie hidden beyond Pluto