Mumbai, April 27 - Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit seems to be on movie signing spree. After Vishal Bhardwaj's "Dedh Ishqiya", the actress has accepted Anubhav Sinha's "Gulab Gang".
"Just signed a second film called 'Gulab Gang'! Go girl power! It is to be produced by Anubhav Sinha, and directed by Soumik Sen," Madhuri wrote on her Facebook page.
However, no further details on Madhuri's new project are available. "Dedh Ishqiya" is sequel to 2010 film "Ishqiya", which featured Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi. While Naseer and Arshad reprise their roles, Vidya's place has been taken by Madhuri in the film.
The actress is set to return to the small screen also as the judge of the fifth season of "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa" and has started shooting for its promos.
"Meanwhile, on my way to shooting promos for 'Jhalak Dikla Ja'. The team is awesome and I think this season should be great!" she posted. (IANS)
- Astronomers observe star's fortunate escape from black hole with minor damage
- Circuits for signals at 140 GHz makes world record
- No agreement reached with Iran on nuke programme: US
- Vegetarian dino 'Stegosaurus' used sharp tail as deadly weapon
- U.S., Iraq planning ground offensive against IS to recapture towns, cities