Mumbai, April 27 - Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit seems to be on movie signing spree. After Vishal Bhardwaj's "Dedh Ishqiya", the actress has accepted Anubhav Sinha's "Gulab Gang".
"Just signed a second film called 'Gulab Gang'! Go girl power! It is to be produced by Anubhav Sinha, and directed by Soumik Sen," Madhuri wrote on her Facebook page.
However, no further details on Madhuri's new project are available. "Dedh Ishqiya" is sequel to 2010 film "Ishqiya", which featured Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi. While Naseer and Arshad reprise their roles, Vidya's place has been taken by Madhuri in the film.
The actress is set to return to the small screen also as the judge of the fifth season of "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa" and has started shooting for its promos.
"Meanwhile, on my way to shooting promos for 'Jhalak Dikla Ja'. The team is awesome and I think this season should be great!" she posted. (IANS)
- Squishiness of human embryo may provide clues about its viability
- Family, Including Ill Father, Removed From Plane As Passengers Applaud Action
- President Obama favors Individual’s Right on Genetic Information
- International Health Officials Prematurely Declared link between Zika and Microcephaly: Report
- Jack & The Green Sprouts in Wisconsin linked to E. coli outbreak