Mumbai, April 27 - Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit seems to be on movie signing spree. After Vishal Bhardwaj's "Dedh Ishqiya", the actress has accepted Anubhav Sinha's "Gulab Gang".
"Just signed a second film called 'Gulab Gang'! Go girl power! It is to be produced by Anubhav Sinha, and directed by Soumik Sen," Madhuri wrote on her Facebook page.
However, no further details on Madhuri's new project are available. "Dedh Ishqiya" is sequel to 2010 film "Ishqiya", which featured Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi. While Naseer and Arshad reprise their roles, Vidya's place has been taken by Madhuri in the film.
The actress is set to return to the small screen also as the judge of the fifth season of "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa" and has started shooting for its promos.
"Meanwhile, on my way to shooting promos for 'Jhalak Dikla Ja'. The team is awesome and I think this season should be great!" she posted. (IANS)
- Man City planning record 250 mln-pound swoop to bag Barca star Messi
- Hafeez imparting young cricketers in native city with 'Skills to Shine'
- Eoin Morgan credits IPL 'pressure' for helping 'long-term' cricket career
- Three top Liverpool footballers nominated for Association Player of the Year award
- Toure blames African nativity for not being regarded as one of world's best footballers
- Now, a device that allows blind to 'read as they swipe
- Now, a fitness app that encourages users to 'walk'
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- LinkedIn's user base crosses 300 million mark
- High-energy laser beam shot into clouds could make rain, lightning happen at will