Mumbai, April 27 - Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit seems to be on movie signing spree. After Vishal Bhardwaj's "Dedh Ishqiya", the actress has accepted Anubhav Sinha's "Gulab Gang".
"Just signed a second film called 'Gulab Gang'! Go girl power! It is to be produced by Anubhav Sinha, and directed by Soumik Sen," Madhuri wrote on her Facebook page.
However, no further details on Madhuri's new project are available. "Dedh Ishqiya" is sequel to 2010 film "Ishqiya", which featured Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi. While Naseer and Arshad reprise their roles, Vidya's place has been taken by Madhuri in the film.
The actress is set to return to the small screen also as the judge of the fifth season of "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa" and has started shooting for its promos.
"Meanwhile, on my way to shooting promos for 'Jhalak Dikla Ja'. The team is awesome and I think this season should be great!" she posted. (IANS)
- New Zealand players want to test 'pink ball' before day-night Test
- Expert says Pistorius' shooting reenactment footage might result in mistrial
- Sania enters top-5 for first time in her career
- Kapur finishes tied 18th, McDowell wins as Stadler collapses
- Tim Krul defends penalty shootout 'mind games' during Netherlands' WC quarterfinal victory
- Stan Chartered to invest Rs 500-cr in Sterlite Power Grid
- Sensex breaches 26,000-mark; Nifty at record-high of 7,787.95
- Gold price slips below Rs 27,500 level in futures trade
- World's largest shopping mall with theme park to come up in Dubai
- Pink Floyd to release new album'The Endless River' in October
- Hillary Clinton would want Meryl Streep to portray her in film
- Now, 'I MISS W' tees for those who miss George W. Bush
- U.S. tightens airline passenger restrictions in view of anticipated terror threat
- China reportedly shows off next-gen submarine at PLAN
- Apple hires Tag Heuer's sales director for upcoming iWatch