Colin Firth and Nicole Kidman attend a photocall to announce the start of filming The Railway Man on April 27, 2012 in Edinburgh, Scotland. The film, directed by Jonathan Teplitzky, is adapted from Eric Lomax's bestselling book, which is based on a true story. The ten-week shoot starts on April 30 on location in and around Edinburgh, moving to Thailand in late May ,and finally to Australia in early June. (Photo by Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images)
- Indian driver Chandhok and team qualify third
- Man City planning record 250 mln-pound swoop to bag Barca star Messi
- Hafeez imparting young cricketers in native city with 'Skills to Shine'
- Eoin Morgan credits IPL 'pressure' for helping 'long-term' cricket career
- Three top Liverpool footballers nominated for Association Player of the Year award
- Now, a device that allows blind to 'read as they swipe
- Now, a fitness app that encourages users to 'walk'
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- LinkedIn's user base crosses 300 million mark
- High-energy laser beam shot into clouds could make rain, lightning happen at will