Queen Elizabeth II officially opens Ynysowen Community Primary School on April 27, 2012 in Aberfan, near Merthyr Tydfil in South Wales. As part of their Diamond Jubilee tour of the country, during their two day visit to Wales the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh made their fourth visit to the village of Aberfan since the community lost the lives of 116 children and 28 adults to the collapse of a colliery spoil tip in 1966. (Photo by Arthur Edwards - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Cook reveals 'places up for grabs' in Test squad to face Sri Lanka in June
- 'Curvy' Serena Williams proud of her 'large boobs'
- Johnson ready to quit limited-overs cricket to prolong Test future till 2015 Ashes
- IPL 2014: Restaurants entice cricket buffs with deals
- Miami business body opposes Becks' plans for 'port-side' MLS stadium