Queen Elizabeth II officially opens Ynysowen Community Primary School on April 27, 2012 in Aberfan, near Merthyr Tydfil in South Wales. As part of their Diamond Jubilee tour of the country, during their two day visit to Wales the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh made their fourth visit to the village of Aberfan since the community lost the lives of 116 children and 28 adults to the collapse of a colliery spoil tip in 1966. (Photo by Arthur Edwards - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Now, open garage door sitting in car via updated IFTTT iPhone app!
- Manufacturing curved display smartphones still decade away, says analyst
- South Korean court rejects Samsung's bid to ban Apple devices in country
- Now, app that listens to voice calls, provides related information
- Obama's experts 'clueless' on war costs, Americans' death toll in Afghanistan