Queen Elizabeth II officially opens Ynysowen Community Primary School on April 27, 2012 in Aberfan, near Merthyr Tydfil in South Wales. As part of their Diamond Jubilee tour of the country, during their two day visit to Wales the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh made their fourth visit to the village of Aberfan since the community lost the lives of 116 children and 28 adults to the collapse of a colliery spoil tip in 1966. (Photo by Arthur Edwards - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Ajmal Shahzad says 'trying hard' to play for England again
- Johnson leaves England reeling in Adelaide Test
- Tanvir promises to 'improve batting' for lending 'more stability' to Pak team
- Ribeiro in talks over Man U transfer, reveals agaent
- Ozil calls move to Arsenal from Real Madrid 'perfect step for career'