Queen Elizabeth II officially opens Ynysowen Community Primary School on April 27, 2012 in Aberfan, near Merthyr Tydfil in South Wales. As part of their Diamond Jubilee tour of the country, during their two day visit to Wales the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh made their fourth visit to the village of Aberfan since the community lost the lives of 116 children and 28 adults to the collapse of a colliery spoil tip in 1966. (Photo by Arthur Edwards - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Indian driver Chandhok and team qualify third
- Man City planning record 250 mln-pound swoop to bag Barca star Messi
- Hafeez imparting young cricketers in native city with 'Skills to Shine'
- Eoin Morgan credits IPL 'pressure' for helping 'long-term' cricket career
- Three top Liverpool footballers nominated for Association Player of the Year award
- Now, a device that allows blind to 'read as they swipe
- Now, a fitness app that encourages users to 'walk'
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- LinkedIn's user base crosses 300 million mark
- High-energy laser beam shot into clouds could make rain, lightning happen at will