Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip officially opens Ynysowen Community Primary School on April 27, 2012 in Aberfan, near Merthyr Tydfil in South Wales. As part of their Diamond Jubilee tour of the country, during their two day visit to Wales the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh made their fourth visit to the village of Aberfan since the community lost the lives of 116 children and 28 adults to the collapse of a colliery spoil tip in 1966. (Photo by Arthur Edwards - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
- Hamilton might consider quitting Merc due to increasing tension with Rosberg: Reports
- Button feels sympathetic with Hamilton following Belgian GP row with Rosberg
- Rodgers brands Balotelli's move to Liverpool as 'calculated risk'
- Man U agree to British record transfer fee of 59.7 mln-pounds for Di Maria
- Pellegrini says Man City's win over Liverpool worth 'six points'
- New 'Quantum of the Seas' cruise to feature 'robot bartenders', 'virtual balconies'
- Facebook to scale down click-bait stories from users' newsfeed
- Robots can now tab 'Robo Brain' to learn what they need from internet
- Ancestral exposure to toxics can add more stress in great granddaughters' lives
- Mozilla's low-cost Firefox OS smartphone debuts in India at Rs. 1999