Los Angeles, May 5 - Rapper-turned-fashion designer P. Diddy makes sure his party guests wear slippers so that their high-heeled shoes don't ruin the floors in his home.
The rapper doesn't like outdoor shoes ruining the floors of his Miami mansion and he told guests to change their footwear at a recent bash, reports contactmusic. com.
"A lot of girls complained about taking off their high heels, which were part of the outfit, but that's his rule. He doesn't want anyone scratching his gleaming wood floors," contactmusic. com quoted a source as saying.
Diddy says he would want a night out with Britain's Prince Harry.
"I really can't wait to get to Britain as London is one of my favourite cities. I'm also hoping I'll get to catch up with Prince Harry while I'm there. He's such a cool guy and it's about time we hung out," he said.
"I need him to take me to some of those wild Mayfair clubs," he added.
Diddy last met Prince Harry and his brother William at a Memorial Concert for their late mother Princess Diana in London in 2007. (IANS)
- Indian driver Chandhok and team qualify third
- Man City planning record 250 mln-pound swoop to bag Barca star Messi
- Hafeez imparting young cricketers in native city with 'Skills to Shine'
- Eoin Morgan credits IPL 'pressure' for helping 'long-term' cricket career
- Three top Liverpool footballers nominated for Association Player of the Year award
- Now, a device that allows blind to 'read as they swipe
- Now, a fitness app that encourages users to 'walk'
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- LinkedIn's user base crosses 300 million mark
- High-energy laser beam shot into clouds could make rain, lightning happen at will