Los Angeles, May 5 - Rapper-turned-fashion designer P. Diddy makes sure his party guests wear slippers so that their high-heeled shoes don't ruin the floors in his home.
The rapper doesn't like outdoor shoes ruining the floors of his Miami mansion and he told guests to change their footwear at a recent bash, reports contactmusic. com.
"A lot of girls complained about taking off their high heels, which were part of the outfit, but that's his rule. He doesn't want anyone scratching his gleaming wood floors," contactmusic. com quoted a source as saying.
Diddy says he would want a night out with Britain's Prince Harry.
"I really can't wait to get to Britain as London is one of my favourite cities. I'm also hoping I'll get to catch up with Prince Harry while I'm there. He's such a cool guy and it's about time we hung out," he said.
"I need him to take me to some of those wild Mayfair clubs," he added.
Diddy last met Prince Harry and his brother William at a Memorial Concert for their late mother Princess Diana in London in 2007. (IANS)
- ICC Umpires and Match Referees' three-day workshop concludes in Dubai
- Watson wants to win Ryder Cup because he despises feeling of losing
- England selectors taking big risk by asking Cook to remain ODI captain: Agnew
- Kapil Dev wins Lifetime Achievement award in UK
- Liverpool among number of clubs to be investigated for possible FFP breaches