Mumbai, May 7 - Actor-producer Aamir Khan, who is taking up social issues in his first ever television programme "Satyamev Jayate", wants to stay away from politics.
"I don't have any offer from Rajya Sabha. But I feel wherever I am right now I am very happy. Whatever I am doing in my profession, I am able to make more contribution to my society. May be if I go somewhere else, I can't do so much," Aamir told reporters when he was asked whether he would like to join the Rajya Sabha.
In the first episode of this TV show, which was aired Sunday, Aamir highlighted female foeticide and its repercussions on the society. (IANS)
- Canadian Museum of Nature to keep 375-million-year-old fossil of prehistoric fish
- Egg Prices starting to Relax
- Smart Condom changes color when comes in Contact with STDs
- Fasting Can Help Reduce Risks of Aging, Cancer, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- Federal authorities argue in court over its Columbia River Basin salmon plan