London, June 18 - Singer Cheryl Cole says she is always being accused of breaking wind as people think she's too famous to hold it inside.
"I always look around and try to work out who it was and I see the eyes staring back at me," the sun. co. uk quoted the 28-year-old as saying.
"I know they're thinking, 'Cheryl Cole thinks it's OK to fart on a plane as she's special,' and it's so not true," she added.
The Girls Aloud member thinks it would be a smart idea to invent a spray that can detect the culprit.
"There should be a sort of aerosol that can be sprayed into the air and it would pinpoint the guilty person. You can get a similar thing to go into swimming pools to discourage people from peeing. I think it would be a winner on a long flight," she added. (IANS)
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- U.S. warns of total withdrawal from Afghanistan in absence of security agreement
- Each person perceives odours differently
- US Airways-American Airlines to merge after SC refuses stay request
- Analysts think Twitter 'not worth the hype': Report