London, June 25 - Singer Katy Perry says she has not cut the scenes of her split with British comedian Russell Brand from her upcoming 3D documentary- concert film "Katy Perry: Part of Me", but has kept them limited.
She believes certain things should be kept between two people.
"I didn't get too detailed about the specifics because I believe that's only supposed to be between the two people that are in it," thesun. co. uk quoted the 27-year-old as saying.
"I just wanted to encourage people, to let them know that it's okay if they have problems. It's okay if they're going through a situation, they don't have to lay down and die, they can get through it," Perry said.
The documentary releases July 5. (IANS)
- Indian-origin Counsyl co-founder Balaji Srinivasan steps up as Andreessen Horowitz' general partner
- Microsoft updates security features for account holders
- Coca Cola to debut new low-calorie Coke next year
- 1 in 5 Americans will reach affluence in lifetime
- American bourbon overtakes Scottish whiskey!