New York, June 26 - Model Heidi Klum's blonde locks got stuck in a revolving door of a building here -- but the actress wasn't worried as the slip-up was part of a shoot.
The "Project Runway" host was left in a spin after her famous locks became tangled, reports thesun. co. uk.
The mother of four kids was shooting to promote a new hair care product.
The 39-year-old beauty is the face of Schwarzkopf's Taft Ultra Hairspray and was posing outside the Flatiron Building. (IANS)
- Taufeeq Umar eyeing Pak Test recall during Sri Lanka series
- Ex-soccer player Woodhouse claims football fixing 'been going on for ages'
- Mark Waugh says England 'have no pride' in Ashes performance so far
- UK bookmakers backing Australia for Ashes whitewash
- Tyson Fury's coach insists boxer 'never retired' despite 'contrary' Twitter post
- Now, play popcorn game and enjoy its scent on iPhone
- Children's films send mixed messages about eating habits and obesity
- Sarah Palin to make reality TV comeback in 2014
- Ancient Martian fresh water lake could have sustained life
- 2012's solar storm highlights need for policymakers to prep up for future