Los Angeles, June 26 - Actress Reese Witherspoon, who has finally confirmed being pregnant with her first child by second husband Jim Toth, says she wants to eat everything she can see.
"Frankly I am feeling very round tonight. I am always feeling like I would like to eat everything in sight," she told a reporter after she was honoured with a special acting award in Chicago, Illinois, reports dailystar. co. uk.
The 36-year-old said she is very excited about the new arrival, which is due in late summer or early autumn this year.
The baby will be a sibling for the actress' two children by ex-husband Ryan Phillippe. (IANS)
- Duminy says will be 'stupid' to write off India despite 'imposing' first ODI win
- Spain, Holland in 2014 Brazil World Cup 'group of death'
- Dhoni 'disappointed' with India's 'new ball bowling' in first Proteas ODI
- India-South Africa series to go ahead as scheduled following Mandela's death
- Brazil, Croatia to kick off 2014 World Cup