London, June 27 - Actress Emma Watson, who was seen walking a pink dog, has responded to criticism by animal lovers by saying the pet does not belong to her.
The 22-year-old tweeted to clarify that the canine belonged to a friend who is working on breast cancer awareness.
"PinkDarcyDog is pink because her owner is raising money for breast cancer. I wish Darcy was my dog but she isn't. Was just walking her. Just to clarify one more time that I don't have a dog. Fact checking takes five minutes," she wrote.
Watson was clicked with the pink coloured canine in London last week. (IANS)
- Don't hang Mollah, says rights group
- 48% Americans opposed to scrapping of ban on cellphone use in flights
- Poverty during childhood adversely affects brain development in kids
- Younger women likelier to die from heart attacks than male counterparts
- New material could make solar panels cheaper and more efficient