London, June 28 - Model Kate Moss is distressed due to the noise created by construction workers near her mansion.
"The noise is constant. She just can't block it out," tmz. com quoted a friend as saying.
"Kate's been screaming, shouting and tearing her hair out with all the banging and noise," the friend added.
A 65-room palace is being built at the bottom of the 38-year-old model's garden.
Moss lives with guitarist husband Jamie Hince. The new construction includes 25 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms and an imperial walnut-panelled grand ballroom. (IANS)
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- U.S. warns of total withdrawal from Afghanistan in absence of security agreement
- Each person perceives odours differently
- US Airways-American Airlines to merge after SC refuses stay request
- Analysts think Twitter 'not worth the hype': Report