London, June 30 - Singer Katy Perry is planning to take a break from her busy career to cope with the split from husband Russell Brand.
"I'm going to go into major hiding. I think I'll have to after this movie comes out. I am going to get a globe and spin it and point my finger at a place and then head there. I have always wanted to do that since I was a little kid," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
The singer reportedly also told her entourage that she needs an "extended break" from her career as she "needs to let her heart heal". She has struggled to find time to deal with her marriage breakdown. (IANS)
- Now, open garage door sitting in car via updated IFTTT iPhone app!
- Manufacturing curved display smartphones still decade away, says analyst
- South Korean court rejects Samsung's bid to ban Apple devices in country
- Now, app that listens to voice calls, provides related information
- Obama's experts 'clueless' on war costs, Americans' death toll in Afghanistan