London, July 1 - Singer Demi Lovato has rubbished reports that she is dating "One Direction" singer Niall Horan.
She was linked to the Irish star for weeks and now she has batted away the speculation, insisting she considers the singer nothing more than a "really good friend", reports dailystar. co. uk.
"He's really sweet and he's one of my really good friends now," she said.
"I am single at the moment and I plan to be for a long time, because I need to focus on my career and myself and my well-being before I think about getting in a relationship," she added. (IANS)
- Indian-origin Counsyl co-founder Balaji Srinivasan steps up as Andreessen Horowitz' general partner
- Microsoft updates security features for account holders
- Coca Cola to debut new low-calorie Coke next year
- 1 in 5 Americans will reach affluence in lifetime
- American bourbon overtakes Scottish whiskey!