London, July 9 - Socialite Kim Kardashian, who was devastated after her father died, wishes he was still around to see all she has achieved.
"I think about him every single day and I wish he were here to see everything going on. The peak of my life has been that I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family," contactmusic. com quoted Kim as saying.
"The pit is the fact that my dad's not here to experience this all with us," she added.
Robert Kardashian died of cancer in 2003.
Kim is very close to her mother, Kris Jenner but said: "My mom and I vibe together on a business life. We are the most alike so that can mean a clash sometimes or extra-perfect." (IANS)
- Duminy says will be 'stupid' to write off India despite 'imposing' first ODI win
- Spain, Holland in 2014 Brazil World Cup 'group of death'
- Dhoni 'disappointed' with India's 'new ball bowling' in first Proteas ODI
- India-South Africa series to go ahead as scheduled following Mandela's death
- Brazil, Croatia to kick off 2014 World Cup