Los Angeles, July 12 - American singer Usher has put aside his messy divorce with Tameka Raymond and has been praying for his stepson Kyle Glover who was hit by a jet ski and labelled brain dead.
"The situation is terrible, the praying is plentiful and Usher is there for Kyle and is being an adult in the situation dealing with Tameka. He is separating things for the benefit and respect of Kyle," contactmusic. com quoted a source as saying.
"Usher is completely devastated and shaken with what has occurred. He is emotionally drained from the accident. He feels incredibly awful, distraught... it's been a complete roller-coaster of emotions," the source added.
Usher, 33, reportedly did not go to an awards show in order to support Raymond and Glover.
The musician was scheduled to be a presenter at Wednesday's ESPY Awards - which recognise the achievements of sports stars. (IANS)
- Morgan Freeman and Idris Elba express grief over death of Nelson Mandela
- U.S. warns of total withdrawal from Afghanistan in absence of security agreement
- Each person perceives odours differently
- US Airways-American Airlines to merge after SC refuses stay request
- Analysts think Twitter 'not worth the hype': Report