London, July 12 - Singer Sarah Harding saw a drunken man lying in the street unconscious and rescued him while holidaying in Ibiza.
"Sarah was driving around the island in a hired car when she saw this young guy passed out on his back with vomit around him. She slammed on her brakes and rushed over to him to see if he was okay," femalefirst. co. uk quoted a source as saying.
"Luckily, he was still breathing, but she was worried about him, so she put him on his side in the recovery position and then flagged a passing car down for assistance."
"He was taken to hospital when a local called an ambulance," the source added.
Doctors thanked the 30-year-old, and said if she had not acted, the man could have choked to death. (IANS)
- Arthur says Oz team 'playing how he wanted' before being sacked as coach
- Federer to represent Del Potro, Dimitrov with new agency Team8
- Ecclestone's 'gigantic' F1 book goes on sale for 625,000 dollars
- Tyson blames media for highlighting rape, ear biting charges that took place '1000 years ago'
- Tyson decides not to dispute 'banning order' from UK