Mumbai, July 12 : Aamir Khan, who loved the promos of Salman Khan starrer "Ek Tha Tiger", is looking forward to seeing the film and says that it will be successful at the box office.
Produced by Aditya Chopra, the romantic thriller will see Salman pairing up with Katrina Kaif. Directed by "Kabul Experess" fame Kabir Khan, the film is set for Aug 15 release.
"I haven't seen the film. But I liked the promos a lot and I think this will be a super hit. I texted Salman, Kabir saab and Adi (Aditya Chopra) that I liked the promos," Aamir told reporters here.
"Ek Tha Tiger" promos have been banned in Pakistan following allegations that the film portrays the neighbouring country's intelligence agency in a bad light.
When asked about this, Aamir said: "I will see it for sure. But I don't know why they are not showing it there."
Talking about a particular scene in the film where Katrina is telling Salman it's high time he should get married, Aamir says he hopes his fellow actor pays attention to the suggestion in real life.
He said: "We have been telling him to get married since a long time now. He didn't listen to us. Maybe he will listen to Katrina."(IANS)
- 'Male-dominated' Twitter hires first woman board member Marjorie Scardino
- Skeleton discovery suggests human ancestor had gorilla-like upper body
- Drinking beer may make you live longer while coffee shorter
- Subaru Telescope's image captures intricacies of comet Lovejoy's tail
- Samsung patents tech for 'transparent dual-side operable touchscreen' phones