London, July 14 : Actress Scarlett Johansson claims she has lost out on various roles because she has been deemed too sexy during the audition process.
The 27-year-old, considered one of the world's most beautiful women, claims her gorgeous face and figure have resulted in her losing out artistically.
"That has happened to me before, yeah. That's always an unfortunate thing to figure out, 'Why can't you see?!' For me, I would imagine when casting someone, you would want to challenge yourself in some way. It is so interesting to see actors transform. There are certainly plenty of times when I am definitely not sexy," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Johansson as saying.(IANS)
- Arthur says Oz team 'playing how he wanted' before being sacked as coach
- Federer to represent Del Potro, Dimitrov with new agency Team8
- Ecclestone's 'gigantic' F1 book goes on sale for 625,000 dollars
- Tyson blames media for highlighting rape, ear biting charges that took place '1000 years ago'
- Tyson decides not to dispute 'banning order' from UK