Los Angeles, July 17 - Actor Sylvester Stallone says his son Sage was the centre of his and ex-wife Sasha Czack's universe and the loss will be felt for the rest of their lives.
Sage, Stallone's 36-year-old son, was found dead in his studio city home July 13.
"This agonising loss will be felt for the rest of our lives. Sage was our first child and the centre of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory and soul left in peace," tmz. com quoted Sylvester as saying.
Sylvester has also requested people to show compassion and respect towards Sage.
"When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain. Therefore I am imploring people to respect my talented son's memory and feel compassion for his loving mother Sasha", he said. (IANS)
- ESA's satellite shows Antarctica's ice loss on the rise
- Rare butterfly orchid, lost for 175 years, rediscovered in the Azores
- US hopes India will persuade 'friend' Karzai on troops stay post-2014
- Twitter shares soar following mobile ad roll-out announcement
- Microsoft issues Surface patches, OS updates