London, July 17 - British singer Cher Lloyd was stunned when a fan gave her a goldfish as a gift.
The "Want u back" hitmaker was signing CDs for supporters at event when one of her fans presented her with a tiny carp in a plastic bag.
"I was doing a signing and this person came up to me and they had something behind their back. They then put it on the table and it was a goldfish in a bag", contactmusic. com quoted her as saying.
"They didn't say anything, they just walked away and left me with a goldfish. I felt really bad as I couldn't go home with it so I gave it to someone, who had a pond, she added. (IANS)
- Ronaldo slept through Brazil World Cup draw ceremony!
- Jesse Owens' 1936 Olympics gold medal sells for record 1.4 million-dollars
- Misbah urges ICC to bring back international cricket to Pakistan
- Woods' gal Vonn makes successful return from injury by finishing fifth in super-G
- Johnson beats Woods in play-off to win World Challenge