Paris, July 17 - French fashion designer John Paul Gaultier is set to venture into home furnishings. He has signed a deal with Paris-based fabric specialist Lelievre.
"I'm only a couturier. My metier is the art of dressing, and I've channeled the codes of my collections into these furnishing fabrics" said Gaultier, contactmusic. com reported.
The 60-year-old was earlier a creative director of Diet Coke and says he enjoyed working on it.
"It was great fun to dress them. The Diet Coke motif is so beautiful, I had to design around this. The finishing touch was to apply my logo to the bottle, like applying a fragile stamp - making it something special you want to touch," he added. (IANS)
- Arthur says Oz team 'playing how he wanted' before being sacked as coach
- Federer to represent Del Potro, Dimitrov with new agency Team8
- Ecclestone's 'gigantic' F1 book goes on sale for 625,000 dollars
- Tyson blames media for highlighting rape, ear biting charges that took place '1000 years ago'
- Tyson decides not to dispute 'banning order' from UK