Los Angeles, July 17 - Television presenter Piers Morgan admits he and his team had put on the wrong picture of late singer Whitney Houston while interviewing rapper LL Cool J about her life.
The picture that was put alongside Cool J's interview was actually of a drag, German celebrity impersonator Ikenna Beney Amaechi, impersonating Houston.
"I was just sitting at home and at first I didn't realize it, but then it hit me like BOOM! It wasn't Whitney ... It was me!" tmz. com quoted Amaechi told TMZ.
"I feel very honoured that I was mistaken for the real Whitney Houston," she added.
Realizing this mistake, Morgan tweeted to tmz.com's head. "Oops @HarveyLevinTMZ. OK, it's a fair cop - you got me!" (IANS)
- WTA to fill extra slot in grass court calendar with Nottingham event in 2015
- Michael Jordan's 'flu game' Nike shoes sell for 'whopping' 104,000 dollars
- No room for Jamshed, Amin as Pak name ODI squad for Sri Lanka series
- FIA proposes 'pole trophy' for F1's 'top qualifier' from 2014 season
- Taylor reveals 'injured' commentator Benaud might not return for last two Ashes Tests